At GSR 360 FACILITY MANAGERS, we specialize in engineering solutions and facilities management for residential and commercial buildings of all sizes. Our clients trust us to create and deliver Planned Preventative Maintenance Programmes that are tailored to their needs and business priorities. To maintain our quality standards, all our engineers are fully qualified and are as focused on strong customer service as our managers and service team. Whether it’s a large commercial or residential property, we’re committed to a fix-it-first-time policy. Our engineers are in a position to make decisions and solve your problems and keep your facilities running efficiently.
From first concept to ongoing facilities management and support services, we provide high quality, cost effective and sustainable solutions, tailored to the needs of our customers. Our extensive resources include many of our own sister companies that specialize in service specific expertise in other services.
This ensures that each and every aspect of your facility is managed in the most innovative and efficient way possible. We work with you to understand your business or organization and then tailor a solution to meet your precise needs.
We assure quality services by providing professional and independent management of your facilities and facility services. It’s our goal to provide efficient, cost effective services that prolong the life of our customers’ assets. Now, more than ever before, businesses need engineering partners that are focused on quality and value, and that’s exactly where GSR 360’s strengths lay. GSR 360 Facilities Management Services:
• Technical operations and maintenance
• Mission support services
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Project management
• Self-performed services from our own extensive resources.
• Manage services delivered via third party providers procured from the open market.
• Manage services delivered via our sister companies where they offer best value.
• Permanent on-site maintenance
• Scheduled on-line maintenance
TECHNICAL OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE
- Building automation systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Computer systems
- LAN & WAN Network systems
- Electrical systems & equipment
- Mechanical systems
- Fire alarm & life safety systems
- General building maintenance
- Uninterrupted power supplies
- Water treatment
- Health and safety
- Space management